The Voice

Introducing Bambino’s Sports Grill

Bambino’s Sports Grill is a local sports bar settled off of West Happy Valley Road in Glendale. It is a sports bar that strives to provide customers a friendly and warm atmosphere to enjoy their food and sports.

“We are the only sports bar in the area and there is a 2-to-3-mile radius where we are the community bar,” John Rivera said. Since they are the only bar within a few miles Bambino’s takes in all the revenue from all the sports fans in the area.

Bambino’s offers relatively low-priced food and around the clock sports games for those living in the suburbs.

“In the kitchen we cook orders that are to be made within 10 minutes. Between the kitchen and the wait staff, it is between about 20 of us,” Employee John Rivera said, “The bar owner has had to change prices on the menu because the cost of living has gone up which means that you have to pay your employees a little more and because of that he has had to raise his prices a little more.”

People are not always fans of the home team. Unlike some sports bars, Bambino’s is not directed towards one particular sports team or sport. “There are about 20 televisions which means that there is one television that is likely to have your game or sports team on. On Sundays during the National Football League season, every National Football League game is on, and that there is no reason why they will not show it,” Rivera said.

Bambino’s is named after the Great Bambino, Babe Ruth. Babe Ruth was a Hall of Fame professional baseball player who was known for playing for the New York Yankees. Many people believe Babe Ruth is the greatest baseball players of all time.

Bambino’s is the one of the few sports bars in the Glendale area and it solves are your sporting needs. They are open every day of the week from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. to provide food and drinks while customers enjoy watching their local and national sports teams.

About the Writer