Public Safety releases incident report for Feb. 22-28

Glendale Community College Public Safety has released its incident report for Feb. 22-28.

Feb 22: An officer reported graffiti on the south door of the faculty 05 office building.

Feb 24: Officers contacted two subjects sleeping in a car in the northwest parking lot. During the contact officers learned one subject had a warrant and both were in possession of drug paraphernalia.

Feb 24: An employee reported that he lost his college ID off campus on Feb. 21.

Feb 24: At GCC North, a student reported to College Police that they fell in the west parking lot on Feb. 21.

Feb 24: A vehicle was seen parked on the west loop road near the Building and Grounds building. Further investigation showed a male suspect had stolen fuel from the grounds’ maintenance yard.

Feb 25: A cellphone was found in the Enrollment Center and turned in to College Police as found property. The phone was returned to the owner.

Feb 25: A staff member found U.S. currency and turned it in for safekeeping.

Feb. 25-27: A faculty member advised College Police that a key to ATC 116 (tool storage) had been misplaced.

Feb 26: A two-vehicle, non-injury accident occurred on the roadway near the southeast book drop area.

Feb 27: A student fell and hit his head on fitness equipment while participating in a class at the Fitness and Wellness building. The student declined emergency medical services.

Feb 27: A cellphone was found in the Fitness and Wellness building and turned in to College Police as found property. The item was returned to the owner.

Feb 27: A student reported that she was being harassed by another student.

Feb 28: A wallet was turned in to the campus lost and found. The item was returned to the owner.

Feb 28: A cellphone found in the Technology One building was turned in to the College Police Department as found property. The item was returned to the owner shortly thereafter.