Public Safety releases report for Nov. 16-22

Back to Article
Back to Article

Glendale Community College Public Safety has released its incident report for Nov. 16-22.

November 16: A wallet was turned in to College Police as found property. The item is being held for safekeeping.

November 17: Glendale Police contacted College Police to report a threat that was to occur on campus the following day. The investigation concluded there was no threat to the campus.

November 17: At GCC North, College Police were contacted by a citizen who was teaching her daughter how to drive in the student lot. The citizen said that her daughter struck a stop sign, causing damage to the sign.

November 18: A Library Media Center staff member reported graffiti in the men’s restroom.

November 19: A college Police aide reported graffiti in the 3rd floor family bathroom in the Life Sciences building.

November 19: A cellphone was turned in to College Police as found property. The item was being held for safekeeping before being claimed by the owner.

November 19: A cellphone was turned in to College Police as found property. The item was held for safekeeping before being claimed by the owner.

November 20: Two vehicles collided while dropping off passengers inside the GCC south circle drive. College Police assisted with exchanging information, and no injuries were reported.

Between June 2019 and November 20, 2019, an unknown individual entered the Campus Grounds facility and took batteries from one of the campus golf carts.

November 20: A burglar alarm was heard coming from the bookstore. A search was conducted with negative results and the manager was notified to come reset the alarm.

November 21: A wallet that was found was found near the College Police building was turned in to the College Police department as found property/ The item was returned to the owner.

November 21: A two-vehicle non-injury collision occurred on Via Gaucho in the Northwest parking lot.

November 21: Two vehicles collided while trying to leave the southwest parking lot. College Police assisted with exchanging information and there were no injuries.

November 21: College Police responded to the Student Union in reference to a verbal argument between two students. This case was referred to the Dean of Student Life.

November 22: A cellphone found in the Student Union was turned in to the College Police Department as found property. The item was later returned to the owner.

November 22: A wallet was turned in to College Police as found property. The item was later returned to the owner.

November 22: An employee fell an injured her ankle in a classroom inside the Math building. The employee was transported to a local hospital by ambulance.