Public Safety releases incident report for Oct. 26 through Nov. 1

Glendale Community College has released its incident report for Oct. 26 through Nov. 1.

October 27: A carnival worker reported a subject had attempted to exchange a counterfeit bill for cash. A second carnival worker reported another subject had attempted to do the same.

October 28: College Police were called to the language arts building for two women involved in an argument. The incident was referred to the Dean of Student Life.

October 28: A student reported damage to her vehicle which had been parked in the southeast parking lot. The Investigation continues.

October 28: A cell phone was found in the Counseling and Career services building restroom and turned in to College Police as found property.

October 28: A wallet was turned in to College Police as found property. The item is being held for safekeeping.

October 29: A student was working in one of the labs in the Physical Science building when a glass tube broke, and her right index finger received a small cut.

October 29: College Police took a report of theft from the Student Life Center.

October 29: College Police took a theft report from the women’s locker room adjacent to the pool.

October 30: An employee was injured while walking to class from the southeast parking lot. The employee received injuries to their right and left knees, shins, left elbow and both hands. The employee will seek medical attention at a local medical facility.

October 30: A wallet found in the Main Center Mall was turned in to the College Police Department as found property. The wallet was later claimed by owner.

October 30: An employee reported the theft of a camera from the Fine Arts Building.

October 30: College Police was notified of a student in distress. A welfare check was performed on the student.

October 31: At GCC North, a student was running on campus lost his balance, and fell, causing an injury to himself in the student lot.

October 31: A GCC North student informed College Police that they were involved in a domestic situation off campus.

October 31: A student reported having difficulty breathing. Medical personnel responded for evaluation. No transport was needed.

October 31: A student reported that an unknown vehicle struck their parked vehicle in the Life Sciences parking lot. The unknown vehicle then departed without leaving contact information.

October 31: A student became ill in the High Tech two building. The student did not require any medical intervention. The case is still active according to the report.

November 1: A student reported being threatened by an employee at the High Tech two building.

November 1: The counseling department notified College Police of an off-campus student with suicidal tendencies.

November 1: A backpack was turned in to College Police as found property. The item was later claimed by the owner.