GCC Public Safety releases incident report for Oct. 19-25

Glendale Community College’s Public Safety department has released its incident report for Oct. 19-25.

October 20: U.S. currency was found near the Business building vending machine and turned in to College Police as found property.

October 22: A cell phone was found in the High Tech 2 building and turned in to College Police as found property. Item claimed by owner.

October 22: A wallet was found in the Public Safety Sciences building and turned in to College Police as found property. Item claimed by owner.

October 22: A student reported damage to her parked vehicle possibly by another vehicle. The student’s vehicle was parked in the Northwest parking lot.

October 22: Currency was turned in to College Police as found property. Item is being held for safekeeping.

October 23: At GCC North, an employee reported criminal damage to a restroom stall in the Agua Sal complex.

October 23: A cell phone was found in Math Solutions and turned in to College Police as found property. Item claimed by owner.

October 23: A student was injured while running to class. The student received injuries to their left ankle. The student will seek medical attention at a local medical facility.

October 23: College Police received a call regarding an altercation involving a male and female that occurred on East Loop Road near the ATM.

October 23: A backpack was turned in to College Police as found property. Item was claimed by owner.

October 23: At GCC North, a traffic collision occurred in the parking lot near the Fitness Center. No injuries were reported.

October 24: A laptop was turned in to College Police as found property. Item was returned to owner.

October 24: A student came to the College Police office to report an acquaintance was making accusations against him and spreading rumors about him inside the Student Union.

October 24: A maintenance and operations golf cart struck the small brick wall located near the flag pole just south of the library in the center mall. No damage was seen to the golf cart, but a brick was knocked loose from the wall. No physical injuries were reported.

October 25: A student became ill while attending the carnival. She was transported to Thunderbird Hospital.