GCC 2019 Club Fair Photo Gallery

• Students and clubs at the Club Fair in the Student Union on Wednesday, August 28th, 2019.

AA

• Bashar Al Nuaimi of the computer science department volunteering at the Men's Network table at the GCC Club Fair on Wednesday, August 28th, 2019.

AA

• Lisa Worthy of GCC's Psychology department works the Psychology Club table at the GCC Club Fair, Wednesday, August 28th, 2019.

AA

• Students and faculty at the GCC Club Fair, Wednesday, August 28th, 2019.

AA

• An overview of all the tables at the GCC Club Fair, Wednesday, August 28th, 2019.

AA

• Les Quetzales: Spanish Club advisor Guio Borras looks on as Grace Adams signs up for club activites Wednesday, August 28, 2019, in Glendale, Ariz. (The Voice/Nikki Link)

The Voice

• Ciara Ranallo signs up for Amnesty International while representative Brittany Bertelsen explains club activities Wednesday, August 28, 2019, in Glendale, Ariz. (The Voice/Nikki Link)

The Voice

• Luc Haruna talks to club representative Marina Gaonha about the Associated Student Government Wednesday, August 28, 2019, in Glendale, Ariz. (The Voice/Nikki Link)

The Voice

• Martin Camacho shakes hands with Excerise and Nutrition club respresentative Chris Collins Wednesday, August 28, 2019, in Glendale, Ariz. (The Voice/Nikki Link)

The Voice

• Forensics GCC Speech and Debate Club representatives Devon Sturgeon and Angelica Grigsby are all smiles at Glendale Community College club fair Wednesday, August 28, 2019, in Glendale, Ariz. (The Voice/Nikki Link)

The Voice